You can create custom fields to track any item or folder related details. Adding a custom field is possible only on the Desktop version of Sortly Pro.
Note: Sortly Pro Free plan users can upto 1 custom field, Sortly Pro Advanced plan users can add upto 10 custom fields and Ultra and Enterprise customers can add unlimited custom fields.
Sortly Pro users can currently create up to 10 different types of custom fields listed below-
1. Small text box (190 character limit): Alphanumerical (eg. Location Name, Customer ID, Product SKU etc). This field can be made searchable within the app (if selected).
2. Large large box (4000 character limit): Alphanumerical (eg. Status updates, instructions, notes, details). The content within this field is not searchable within the app.
3. Number field (rounded): Number without decimals. (eg. quantity, count, etc.)
4. Number field (with decimal points): Number with decimal points (eg. Price, measurements like volume, area, length etc.)
5. Checkbox: To highlight status. Can be selected or deselected. (eg. damaged, repaired, lent, sold)
6. Date & time selector: Select Date & Time (eg. Sold Date, Expiry Date, Purchase date etc.)
7. Scanner: Scan and associate 1D and 2D barcodes
8. Weblink: Add a link to a website
9. Phone Number: Add a phone number
10. Email: Add a email