You can create custom fields to track any item or folder related details. Adding a custom field is possible only on the Desktop version of Sortly Pro.
Sortly Pro users can currently create up to 6 different custom fields listed below-
1. Small text box (190 character limit): Alphanumerical (eg. Location Name, Customer ID, Product SKU etc). This field can be made searchable within the app (if selected).
2. Large large box (4000 character limit): Alphanumerical (eg. Status updates, instructions, notes, details). The content within this field is not searchable within the app.
3. Number field (rounded): Number without decimals. (eg. quantity, count, etc.)
4. Number field (with decimal points): Number with decimal points (eg. Price, measurements like volume, area, length etc.)
5. Checkbox: To highlight status. Can be selected or deselected. (eg. damaged, repaired, lent, sold)
6. Date & time selector: Select Date & Time (eg. Sold Date, Expiry Date, Purchase date etc.)
7. Scanner: Scan and associate 1D and 2D barcodes
8. Weblink: Add a link to a website
9. Phone Number: Add a phone number
10. Email: Add a email