Sortly Pro simplifies working with a team by allowing you to give team members, employees or customers access to specific section of your inventory. This way, they see or interact with only the items that are relevant to them.
Sortly Pro supports three types of users. Owners and Admins have complete access to all folders in your the account. When you add a “member,” they cannot see any information until given access by an owner or admin. Members can be given view only or edit and update permissions.
Note: Adding users and assigning permissions is only available in Sortly Pro paid plans. The Sortly Pro Free plan does not support multi user access.
See video below:
When adding a new user you must select what level of permission they will get. There are three different kinds of user permissions as listed below:
1. Owner - Access to all spaces
2. Admin - Access to all spaces (excluding company profile and billing information)
3. Member - Access limited to single or multiple folders. Members must be separately assigned edit or read only access for each folder you want them to access. See screenshots below
Steps to give a "Member" access to folders
1. Click on the "Permissions" icon on the folder menu
2. Click on the "Add member" text.
3. Select Member, Select permission level, permission expiry date (if needed) and click assign.
Note: You must have a user in a "member" role to be able to provide folder level permissions.