When adding a new user you must select what level of permission they will get. There are three different kinds of user permissions as listed below:
1. Owner - Access to all spaces
2. Admin - Access to all spaces (excluding company profile and billing information)
3. Member - Access limited to single or multiple folders. Members must be separately assigned edit or read only access for each folder you want them to access. See screenshots below
How to give a "Member" access to folders
1. Click on the "Permissions" icon on the folder menu
2. Click on the "Add member" text.
3. Select Member, Select permission level, permission expiry date (if needed) and click assign.
Note: You must have a user in a "member" role to be able to provide folder level permissions.