Sortly Pro now allows you to connect to your items to most commonly available Barcodes or QR labels, not just Sortly QR labels. So can now generate and print labels using any 3rd party labelling systems and Sortly Pro will be able to scan and track them.
See video below:
Steps to connect a barcode to an item in Sortly.
1. Open the Sortly Pro mobile app
2. Go to the item you want to track and click on the "link Barcode or QR label" button
3. Scan the barcode
4. Tap on "link label" button
To search for items using barcodes
1. Click the "search" button on the lower menu of the mobile app
2. Then tap on "scan to search"
3. Scan label
4. The item should be found on the app