Create beautiful QR labels using off-the-shelf self-adhesive labels and link them to folders and items with Sortly Pro.
NEW FEATURES COMING SOON:
- Create QR labels pre-connected to Folders or Items
- Generate Barcode labels using Sortly Pro.
- Connect major 3rd party QR labels and Barcodes labels to Sortly (use your existing label system with Sortly)
Steps to generate and link QR labels with Sortly Pro
1. Click on "QR Label" tab on the desktop version. Then give the label a name and click next and follow instructions. You will get the option to select paper size, label size, quantities, purchase blank label sheets within the process. You also have the option to email the labels.
Note: The name does not need to match an item or folder name. You will get the option to link it to the item or folder within the app in the next step.
2. Open the Sortly Pro iOS app on your phone or tablet and go to the item or folder you want to link the QR label to. Then tap on the "menu" button and select edit. See screenshot below.
3. Then tap the QR scan button on the edit screen to launch the scanner and scan your label. After the scanner reads your label, your final step will be to confirm by clicking on the "link" button.