We are constantly adding useful new features to Sortly Pro to keep making the process of inventory management easier for small businesses. (scroll down to see upcoming features..)
Released (June 15th 2018)
- New Custom Field Types - Now track weblinks, phone numbers and emails in custom fields.
Released (May 15th 2018)
- Universal Search (on desktop) -Get the added flexibility to search for items across your inventory by name, tags, custom fields and more.
- Partial Move on Desktop - Now instantly move single, all or partial quantities of items.
- Quick Actions (Using Scanner) - Effortlessly scan items to change quantity, edit details, add tags or duplicate items.
Released (March 15th 2018)
- Barcodes and QR labels enabled - Scan and connect any existing barcode or QR labels with Sortly
- Check-out feature (Quick Move) - Quickly scan and check-out single or multiple items instantly.
- International Currencies - now supported
- Give customers access - by adding them as a user and giving them access to only their folder.
Released (February 14th 2018)
- Bulk import - via CSV (Excel)
- Export inventory - via CSV (Excel) or PDF
- Generate labels directly - from item or folder details screen
- Alerts and reminder (Eg: Low stock alert, return date reminder)
- Attaching documents to items or folders
- Add items via Barcode
- Advanced search functionality/ Reporting
- Permission access at lower level folders
- Sortly Pro Android App
- Create custom barcodes labels through Sortly Pro
- Integration with 3rd party systems like accounting systems like quickbooks, zero, etc
- Advanced Reporting
We would like to hear from you if you have any feature suggestions, or if you have any thoughts or questions about any of the features to help us prioritize feature releases.