We are constantly adding useful new features to Sortly Pro to keep making the process of inventory management easier for small businesses. (scroll down to see upcoming features..)
Released (Jan 2019)
- Advanced Search & Reporting: Ability to sort/filter/export custom lists
Advanced activity history and reports : View, track and export activity reports
Released (Oct - Dec 2018)
- Customizable PDF Reports: Generate a custom PDF report (ALBUM TYPE) that include the fields that are relevant to you. Give the report a name and show summaries too.
Sortly ID's - Unique Sortly identifiers to help organize and search your items better.
Released (Sep 15th 2018)
- Android App!!!: The Sortly Pro Android app is now available
Bulk Editing: Instantly change item/folder details across multiple items in a just a few clicks.
Barcode Autofill : Lookup and autofill items detail by scanning barcodes in seconds.
Released (Aug 20th 2018)
- Dropbox (Export) Integration: Seamlessly backup all your images and CSV data directly to Dropbox.
Clone Feature (Duplicate): Instantly duplicate any folder or item on the desktop or mobile app using the clone button in the item menu.
Customizable CSV Export: Pick and choose the fields that are relevant to you when exporting a CSV.
Released (July 15th -30th 2018)
- Stock level Alerts (Item quantity based alerts) - Get notified when item quantities hit certain thresholds. (Eg. Low stock alerts)
- Date based Alerts - Get reminded of important dates related to your items (Eg: Expiry date alert, item return date reminder)
Released (June 15th 2018)
- New Custom Field Types - Now track weblinks, phone numbers and emails in custom fields.
Released (May 15th 2018)
- Universal Search (on desktop) -Get the added flexibility to search for items across your inventory by name, tags, custom fields and more.
- Partial Move on Desktop - Now instantly move single, all or partial quantities of items.
- Quick Actions (Using Scanner) - Effortlessly scan items to change quantity, edit details, add tags or duplicate items.
Released (March 15th 2018)
- Barcodes and QR labels enabled - Scan and connect any existing barcode or QR labels with Sortly
- Check-out feature (Quick Move) - Quickly scan and check-out single or multiple items instantly.
- International Currencies - now supported
- Give customers access - by adding them as a user and giving them access to only their folder.
Released (February 14th 2018)
- Bulk import - via CSV (Excel)
- Export inventory - via CSV (Excel) or PDF
- Generate QR labels directly - from item or folder details screen
- Improved Alerts reports
- Create custom barcodes labels through Sortly Pro
- Attaching documents to items or folders
- Advanced permissions/ Permission access at lower level folders
- API access
- Integration with 3rd party systems like accounting systems like quickbooks, Xero, etc
We would like to hear from you if you have any feature suggestions, or if you have any thoughts or questions about any of the features to help us prioritize feature releases.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org