Please check the status of the sync in More Tab (shown below):
In case, the "Last synchronized" time is a while ago, please press "Sync Now".
In case the above does not work, please try the steps below to resolve the issue-
1) Make sure that you are connected to the internet and there are no connectivity issues.
2) Make sure that the user(s) has the appropriate permission the view the data
- "Members" need to be given explicit permission to view data in folders
- If you have member account, please contact the account owner to ensure they have provided you access to the folder.
- See how to assign permission here - https://pro-support.sortly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000734772-How-to-give-access-and-assign-users-permission-
3) Please update the app to the latest version from the App or Play Store.
4) If you have the latest version of the app - Please press "Full Sync" to force the app to sync. You will find the button in (More tab > Settings > "Full Sync")
5) If data is still not syncing please email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org